Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a little update

Well, my first week of preschool has come and gone in a flash. I have 18 wonderful 2 year-olds in the class throughout the week (only 12 or 13 a day, though) and they're precious. It's going to be such a great year. I truly enjoy going to work with such sweet children and awesome coworkers each day.

Chris is just as busy as ever at the University. Not too much really changes for him up there, but specific tasks come about at certain times of the year, and they're currently working on the computer labs like they do around the beginning and end of the semesters. They're replacing computers in the labs this year, so there's a little more to do than usual.

We're both staying busy with church and swing dance and working around the house. We may also have the chance to go to Germany and Switzerland in the near future, so if that happens, I'll definitely post pictures.

But for now, it's back to the super exciting chores of laundry, dishes, and cleaning before heading back to church tonight to teach Acteens and Challengers and so on. Hope y'all have a great week!

1 comment:

Out-Island Explorers said...

Wow-- when you say you have 18 2 year olds I'm picturing 18 little Joss' (or almost anyways) running around and it just makes me tired thinking about it :) Fun, but tiring!